Compressed Air Solutions
Service unit combinations
- Service units for preparing compressed air, consisting of different combinations of units in two series.
- Filter regulator
- Space-saving design with filter and regulator integrated in a single unit
Compressed air filter
- Filters for purifying compressed air in accordance with various quality classes
- Standard filters
- Fine filters
- Active carbon filters
Compressed air regulator
- Pressure regulators for compressed air preparation
- Standard regulators with various pressure regulation ranges
- Precision pressure regulators
- Electrically controlled pressure regulators
- Regulator manifolds
- Lubricators for adding lubricant for pneumatic components to compressed air.
On-off valves and soft-start valves
- On-off valves for starting up and exhausting systems.Soft-start valves for gradual pressure build-up.
- Adsorption dryer with defined pressure dew point and high flow rate, as well as membrane air dryer with flow rate-dependent pressure dew point.
- Branching modules and distributor blocks as an intermediate outlet for different qualities of compressed air
- Condensate drain for attachment to service units as well as compressed air networks and systems, for automatic discharge of accumulated condensate.
- Greater energy efficiency thanks to reduced system pressure and targeted local pressure increase.
- Components for boosting pressure within a subsection of a system.
- Pressure displays for compressed air preparation.
Accessories for compressed air preparation
- Mounting elements
- Manifold blocks
- Securing elements
- Pressure indicators
- Device-specific accessories.
Series MS modular and configurable
- Size 4, 6
- Connection G1/8, G1/4, G3/8, G1/2, also available with NPT thread
- Pressure 0.3 ... 7 bar, 0.5 ... 12 bar
- Flow rate 800 ... 4800 l/min
- Pressure gauge with bar, psi, MPa
- Grade of filtration 40 µm, 5 µm
- Condensate drain
- Plastic bowl with plastic bowl guard
- Metal bowl guard
- Flow direction
- from left to right
- from right to left
- Proportional lubricator.
D series, polymer design
- Reliable compressed air preparation for applications in uncritical environments
- Freely combinable within the D series from Festo
- One size with G¼ connection.