EXAIR's Air Knives offer a more efficient way to clean, dry, or cool parts, webs or conveyors on your production lines. They deliver a uniform sheet of laminar airflow with hard-hitting force while remaining exceptionally quiet. Multiple lengths up to 108" and four materials are available. Super Air Knives, Full Flow Air Knives, and Standard Air Knives are perfect for conveyor cleaning, part drying and washing, scrap removal, pre-paint blowoff, cooling and cleaning wide webs and much more!
Super Air Knife
It provides the best performance with a 40:1 air amplification ratio, making it the most efficient. It is the best choice for all applications.
- In stock up to 108" long with a laminar airstream that is uniform, forceful and quiet.
- Lowest operating cost and quietest of EXAIR's three air knife styles.
- Available in Aluminum, 303 and 316 Stainless Steel and PVDF.
- Compressed air inlets are provided on each end and on the bottom.
It provides good performance with a 30:1 air amplification ratio that is less efficient than the Super Air Knife. It is a good choice when a less expensive alternative is required.
- In stock up to 48" long with airflow that is also uniform and forceful.
- It is louder and uses more compressed air than the Super Air Knife.
- Available in aluminum and 303 stainless steel
- Compressed air inlets are provided on each end.
Full-Flow Air Knife
It provides good performance with a 30:1 air amplification ratio. The Full-Flow Air Knife is the least expensive and is a good choice for tight spaces.
- In Stock up to 36" long with force that is less than the other two styles.
- Air consumption and sound level falls between Super Air Knife and Standard Air Knife.
- Compressed air inlet(s) are provided on the rear.
Air Knife Accessories
Discover how to simplify installation, provide flexible positioning and adjust the force for your air knife.
- Plumbing kits prevent pressure loss and the task of procuring all the proper fittings to install an air knife properly
- Universal Mounting Systems are adjustable, precise, sturdy and corrosion resistant mounting brackets for any style air knife
- Shim sets for all air knives are used to adjust the air gap which increase or decrease force and flow